Airtime Rewards is redefining customer loyalty for retailers.
Our platform is the first to seamlessly link transactional data and mobile networks so that whenever a customer spends with one of our 80+ brand partners including Boots, Topshop and Argos, we digitally issue rewards to their mobile bill.
How Airtime Rewards benefits retailers:
- We promote our brand partners to our 750,000 strong member base, enabling them to acquire, retain and win back customers.
- Partnership is purely performance-based with zero upfront cost, a clear measurable ROI and no tenancy fees.
- We deliver regular powerful, relevant, marketing communications via email and push notifications and we can see their impact on our members’ purchase behaviour.
- We target and segment customers based on previous purchase behaviour and propensity to spend.
- Becoming a brand partner requires zero integration meaning no extra work for your team.
- We create a seamless experience for the consumer with no fiddly extra steps needed.
- We reward and drive loyalty to keep customers coming back.
- We have a very engaged member community who have high confidence in us.
The proof is in the pudding:
Case 1: New Look - 23% increase in AOV
New Look is one of the biggest names on the high street, delivering fashion excitement, the latest trends and good value for money. We partnered with New Look to help drive higher consumer spend.
What did we do?
- Targeted marketing to our members via email, push notifications and our social media platforms, showcasing the latest products and trends.
- Spoke directly to New Look’s target market. Our unique reward currency resonates well with a younger audience and the average age of our members is 26.
- Displayed New Look as a featured retailer on our app home screen and our website, increasing the offer reach.
As a result, we were able to demonstrate that our members were spending an average of 23% more.
Case 2: Waitrose & Partners - 23% increase in average spend
Waitrose & Partners is a premium brand with over 300 stores in the UK as well as an online offering. We partnered with them to help drive higher basket value among Airtime Rewards members.
What did we do?
- Implemented a spend stretch offer to incentivise customers, offering a higher reward for a larger purchase value.
- Continually track and revise member offers to keep customers incentivised.
- Target new and existing members with relevant and seasonal Waitrose & Partners promotions via email, push notifications and social media.
- Incentivise spend with Airtime funded promotions (e.g. ‘Spend at Waitrose & Partners this weekend and you’ll get a £1 bonus’)
We were able to demonstrate that Airtime Rewards members spent an average of 23% more in-store compared to a typical shopper.
To find out more about how you can benefit from partnering with Airtime Rewards, get in touch here.